Applying for a job?
- Send us a release form
- Print, sign, and scan OR
- print, sign, and mail a Disciplinary Background Release Form (available here: Authorization&Release_FormerStudent0515), the
- Send it to either the following email address: conductOA@tcnj.edu, or
the following mailing address:
The College of New Jersey
Student Conduct & Dispute Resolution Services
2000 Pennington Rd, #7718
Ewing, NJ 08628
3. Include in your message to us a detailed address list of the places and people to whom the records must be sent.
Applying to transfer or to graduate school after your time at the College?
- If you are requesting disciplinary records through the Office of Records and Registration, you need not send us a separate request. Records and Registration will send your information to us, and we will process them for you.
- If you are not going through the Office of Records and Registration, you will need to follow the steps previously detailed under “Applying for a Job?”