- Residential students are currently permitted to only have other residential students as guests in the residence halls.
- As of 8/30/2021, residential students do not need to mask in residential buildings.
- There are no limits on indoor or outdoor gatherings. Students should adhere to occupancy limits set for fire safety which are typically posted near the main entrance of a rental property.
- Unvaccinated individuals should continue to follow guidelines related to mask-wearing, maintaining distance, physical contact, etc.
- Students are encouraged to avoid hosting and/or attending large gatherings due to the delta variant.
- Complete the Daily Checkup in the Roar app for symptoms.
- Complete required testing every 4 days. Failure to complete required testing may be referred to Student Conduct for disciplinary action.
- Must wear a mask in all indoor locations.
- Unvaccinated students are not permitted to live on campus or visit residential students in their buildings.
- All individuals regardless of vaccine status are required to comply with TCNJ contact tracing when receiving a positive covid test and/or deemed a close contact.
- Failure to comply with Contact Tracing individuals may be referred to Student Conduct for disciplinary action.